BIDS, CAREER & MENTORSHIP
The Consultancy Inc seeks to partner with competent individuals and organizations.
By submitting an application for a listed bid, you gain access to various professional opportunities. Additionally, through the bidding process:
*you may be given the opportunity to become an official subcontractor / supplier;
*networking among various other professionals are established.
The Consultancy Inc encourages competitive bidding for the procurement of goods, works, and services & ensures full transparency in line with international standards.
If you are driven, eager to learn, enthusiastic, open-minded & ready to ‘take the bull by the horns’, getting deep into the opportunities for new & challenging projects you may be the right candidate.
Team members are expected to work at the highest standards and abide by the company’s value system
All interns are given real responsibilities and challenges with projects that have an immediate impact on businesses.
We thank you for your application.
Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are the right candidate then please send in your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com .
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to further complete an application form prior to interview
Our internship program includes fascinating assignments with the company, our clients & associates.
In addition to this, our mentorship program includes an assigned mentor & clear expectations. We are currently offering full-time & part-time, unpaid or paid internships within the areas of:
- Business Development
- Digital Marketing
Success is Celebrated, No Matter how Big or Small
Our success as a business depends on the success of our people. As such, we ensure that we create an environment where all our employees feel included & are able to perform at their best.
We aim to attract and maintain a diverse employee base with a wide variety of individual characteristics, perspectives and experiences in every part of our business.
Our Values are at the Heart of our Business.
We live & work by Our Values:
- We are passionate about clients & about consumers – Research & consumer insights drive our growth
- We value each other – we create a fun & respectful work environment. We value all perspectives
- Excellence always – no matter how small the job, only the best is good enough…
- We believe in the science behind marketing & business decisions. We are strategic
- We have fun yet are professional when working – we are always learning, always improving. We set high standards, we stretch ourselves to exceed them & we celebrate success. We have fun while doing it
Essential Team Member Qualities & Qualifications
All posts require a strong mix of academic excellence, experience & interpersonal skills. We look for people with proven skills in leadership, planning, organization, problem-solving and decision-making. Positions may be required to travel. We are looking for strategic thinkers, adept at data analysis, synthesis, and interpretation. Strong communication & relationship-building skills are a must.
- Marketing positions should show evidence of creativity, with a particular focus on visionary and inspirational thinkers.
- You must be able to smile under pressure, possess impeccable communication skills &an excellent command of the English language (written & spoken).
- Excellent time management & organizational skills are required
If you are the right person please send in your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Shortlisted candidates will be asked to further complete an application form prior to an interview.
To be considered for a role at The Consultancy Inc CA you must submit your CV or resume along with a cover letter stating expected compensation to email@example.com.
Upon receipt of your application, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail which will explain the next steps in the recruitment process. The response time to contact short-listed applicants will vary based on location.
Servicing North America, Latin America, the Caribbean & Europe
Call Us Today. We Help Your Business Grow
Twitter / FB / Instagram @consultancyinc
66W Flagler St
Suite #900, Miami FL
60 Knutsford Blvd, Level 9,
TEL:+44 793 704 6832
45 Rue Boileau